Housing for 2015 looks to be healthy!
We would like to congratulate the Rigby Boys Basketball team on winning the State Title! Good job boys!
The property will be located on State Street in Rigby. The location is perfect with direct access to downtown, schools, the post office, local business and Highway 48. We are so excited!
Here are a list of items that typically happen on closing day and what you should be prepared for:
- You will be asked for a paid home insurance policy.
- You will sign the mortgage.
- You will sign the mortgage note.
- You will receive the title.
- You will pay the closing costs if applicable.
- The deed and mortgage will be recorded.
What should you do after closing?
- Have the locks changed.
- Place the title and other important paperwork in a safe place.
- Enjoy your new home!
Sometimes moving yourself can be difficult when you have to get out of your home and into a new one in a limited amount of time. Aside from that you have to fill out forms and sign papers all while trying to keep up with your current job. This can be stressful and time consuming for many people and it may be best to hire a moving company.
Ask your Realtor for a list of recommendations and call several companies to get estimates. Your move can be more efficient and your faces can be happier with your new home and location instead of all the boxes that need to get unpacked.