Bring your own:
- Notebook and pen for note-taking
- Flashlight for seeing enclosed areas
- Tape measure for checking room sizes, clearances, etc.
- Camera (digital or 35mm)
- Be prepared to investigate a little. After all, you want to know as much as possible about the home you buy. Sellers understand that because their home is on the market, it will be looked over pretty thoroughly.
- If you need to go back to a home for another look, your sales professional will be happy to schedule an appointment. Also, be sure to ask any questions you have about the home, even if you feel you’re being nosy. You have a right to know, and the serious seller will not mind making you feel more confident that you’ve chosen the right house.